Good News Green Way Free Tv - Pay Nothing to watch Tv !!

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 19,609
It is official. Please don't mislead people. They are going to encrypt only a specific No of channels.

It has been official since 2008. But it has not happened. It will be very difficult to change the STBs for the existing customers and once the viewers don't get their channels, they will shift to something else. This sentiment has also been shared by some people from DD Free Dish.

It has been official since 2008. But it has not happened. It will be very difficult to change the STBs for the existing customers and once the viewers don't get their channels, they will shift to something else. This sentiment has also been shared by some people from DD Free Dish.
It'll happen. OEMs have been
authorised too. Just wait and watch.

Last edited:
I enquired green way free tv for Tamil Channels availability , following Tamil channels are available 1. DD podhigai 2.channel ufx 3.vasanth tv 4. Kalaignar tv 5. Isaiaruvi 6. Siripoli

Last edited:
Hy , bro s I decided to buy green way free tv , wat s ur opinion , what are the benefits I ll have other than no monthly payment.. whether it ll be useful for long time?? Kindly share ur opinions
Thanks in advance

Is their benefits from this service?
Because,
Indian broadcasting authorities took the objections againsts e-legal ABS DTH and they clearly mentioned to stop the transmission of service from end broadcaster.
2) second imp things DD roll out its encrypted STB. in features may be all channels are shifting to MPEG4 encryption base.
So how many days are going to use this independent service.
If they will provide DD encryption system in his stb then they are useful. Otherwise you think first
Completely wrong .DD will not encrypt soon .abs 2 will also continue its free service

but dd icas only view dd free dish channel in future

Hi,

I am in vadodara gujarat, Can i get this dish antenna here.

What is the price and installation charges.

How many tamil channels i can get

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock