GS TV added at lcn 879

Bro, upload your image in postimage.org then post the link here. Currently not getting the pic...

Saj 007 said:
Bro, upload your image in postimage.org then post the link here. Currently not getting the pic...

+1 I'm also getting Blank only :-/

Saj 007 said:
Already i have shared via Google photos

Please refer to that

Niranjan M said:
Already i have shared via Google photos

Please refer to that

A small suggestion bro , don't use Google photos and share the link. Because we cannot view the image directly also it takes much time to load. So if you are using DDF app or Tapatalk please upload pics with the apps or use postimage...:k

Saj 007 said:
A small suggestion bro , don't use Google photos and share the link. Because we cannot view the image directly also it takes much time to load. So if you are using DDF app or Tapatalk please upload pics with the apps or use postimage...:k
Ok

In you are not getting image refer this

7fd2f6b9ac6b2977833a5df70cb4e775.jpg

Niranjan M said:
Ok

In you are not getting image refer this

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170228/7fd2f6b9ac6b2977833a5df70cb4e77

[/quote]

Good bro..:hs:clap
Now it'll be very easy for all members to view the image directly. Use tapatalk to post your pics...:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock