SPEED [km/s]: 0
SPEED [mi/s]: 0
AZIMUTH: 20.2 NNE
ELEVATION: -51.2
RA: 23h 12m 13s
DEC: -6° 17' 17''
The satellite is in day light
PERIOD: 1437m

it is there since 50 days. it will fluctuate between 82.93 to 83.08 as it happens with satellites in space

i guess this sat has failed, look at its circular orbit by zooming the map. it is moving strangely

or may b they r correcting the orbit as testing is over, can't say what is happening

dino29 said:
i guess this sat has failed, look at its circular orbit by zooming the map. it is moving strangely

Dino sir, why did you say i was spreading false news on GSAT when i had broken first the news of failure. Please accredit the same to me. And acknowledge the fact that my sources are far more reliable then yours.

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

Dont start this type of useless thread, and Gsat is not failed, it is in sky, very soon you will see channels addition on tata sky. @mod close this baseless thread.

Sbhopale said:
Dont start this type of useless thread, and Gsat is not failed, it is in sky, very soon you will see channels addition on tata sky. @mod close this baseless thread.

BAN me if the news is not true.

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

tatasky_2006 said:
Sbhopale said:

BAN me if the news is not true.

Regards,

Tatasky_2006

you are already inactive in the forum, only 13 post and no maturity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock