Not open for further replies.
RE: Happy Birthday Stars (Imran Khan)

Happy birthday to one of my fav. Captain :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Happy Birthday Imran Khan
Captain of Pakistan when winning World Cup in 1992
VET9w.jpg

Katherine Marie Heigl born November 24, 1978) is an American actress and producer.

9EQPY.jpg

She is possibly best known for her role as Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens on ABC's medical drama Grey's Anatomy from 2005 to 2010, for which she won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2007.

She has also starred in films such as Under Siege 2: Dark Territory, Zyzzyx Road, Knocked Up, 27 Dresses, The Ugly Truth, Killers, Life As We Know It, New Year's Eve, and One for the Money.

RE: Happy Birthday Stars (Bruce Lee)

people said:
Happy Birthday Bruce Lee

No words,he is a real Hero.

:eek:hya Happy birthday to one of my favorite Hollywood actor.
Chinese name : 李小龍 (src: wikipedia)

Thanks people for sharing this info.

The Big Boss, Fists of Fury & Enter the Dragon are some of his master piece. :luv

Happy Birthday to the legend of martial arts :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Happy birthday Bruce-lee Really he was superb till today no match with this great Action + Martial star Hero.I had seen his all famous movies .:)

I still have some collection of his all time great Movies like Mystic bro. mention :The Big Boss, Fists of Fury & Enter the Dragon ,Return of the Dragon are some of his master piece . :c

Did any body know about his son ,Is he is in films today ?
Thanks

RE: Happy Birthday Stars (Britney Spears)

For over a decade the ‘Princess of Pop’ Britney Spears has driven us crazy with her toxic music & promises to DO the same till the world ends!

Happy B'Day Britney Spears.
December 2, 1981 (age 31)

8yEoO.jpg

RE: Happy Birthday Stars (Dharmendra)

Happy B'Day Dharam Singh

a8gXK.jpg

Dharam Singh Deol, better known as Dharmendra, is a Hindi film actor who has appeared in more than 247 Hindi-language films

sVzj7.jpg

Turns 77 today

Happy B'Day Sharmila Tagore

xe64Z.jpg

Begum Ayesha Sultana (born as Sharmila Tagore on 8 December 1944) is an Indian film actress. She has won National Film Awards and Filmfare Awards for her performances.

Turns 67 today

RE: Happy Birthday Stars (Arya)

Arya
vq0Eg.jpg

Raguvaran,He is no more but...
nUlPA.jpg

Dilip Kumar
qFqy0.jpg

On Dilip Kumar's 90th birthday Tuesday, members of the Hindi film fraternity saluted the veteran actor and wished the best for him.

Actors and filmmakers took to Twitter to share their thoughts. Here's what they wrote:

Javed Akhtar: In my dictionary Dilip Kumar means dignity, depth, sensitivity, subtlety, sophistication and class. Happy birthday Dilip saheb.

Shabana Azmi: Happy birthday Dilip saheb. There has not been another like you. We continue to draw inspiration from your performances and your commitment.

Manoj Bajpayee: Salute to Dilip saheb and his commitment to the craft! May you live for 1000 years and keep entertaining us.

Farah Khan: Happppy birthday to Dilip Saheb! First stampede I ever saw was when I was 5, at a wedding! He walked on to the stage and 500 women jumped onto it, breaking it!

Aman Verma:
A very happy birthday to the greatest actor our industry has ever produced. All of us are clones of his style of acting. Salutations DILIP KUMAR.

Maha Kavi Subramania Bharathi
5cGXH.jpg

இன்று பாரதியார் பிறந்த தினம்.

பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துகள் மகாகவி பாரதியார் அவர்களுக்கு. ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAHA KAVI BHARATHI)

பாரதியாரின் இயற்பெயர் சுப்பையா. சுப்பையாவிற்கு பாரதி என்று பெயர் சூட்டியவர் வீரபாண்டிய கட்டபொம்மன். பாரதி என்றால் அறிவு என்று பொருள். பாரதி மதுரை சேதுபதி பள்ளியில் ஆசிரியராக பணியாற்றி உள்ளார்

பிறர் வாடா பல செயல்கள் செய்து
நரை குடி கிழ பருவம் எய்தி
கடும் கூற்று கிரையென பின் மாயும்
பல வேடிக்கை மனிதரை போல் நான் விழ்வேன் என்று நினைத்தாயோ?
நின்ன சில வரங்கள் கேட்பேன்
அவை நேரே நின்று எனக்கு அருள செய்வாய்
இனி என்னை புதிய உயிர் ஆக்கி
மதி தன்னை மிக தெளிவு செய்து என்றும்
சந்தோஷம் கொண்டிருக்க செய்வாய்...
சந்தோஷம் கொண்டிருக்க செய்வாய்

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock