Happy birthday Jitendra Kumar Bro

Happy Birthday wishes to JitendraKumar bro ..

Happy Birthday wishes . JitendraKumar (jitu) bro and I wish u many more happy returns of the day bro ..
I wish this day will come every year in your life with joyfull and happiness .. Enjoy the day bro ..

[emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95];);):eek:hya:eek:hya:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup:hs:hs:win:win:wlcm:wlcm[emoji512][emoji513][emoji515][emoji253] ..

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Happy Birthday wishes to JitendraKumar bro ..

Happy birthday jk....

Happy Birthday .JitendraKumar  :tup
:eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Haipawans said:
how many threads opening bro..
already one thread running about this. https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/happy-birthday-jitendra-kumar-bro.78532/

Have you see the mintues difference btw both the threads .. At the time of i am creating this thread @ashwani bro posted .. Plz watch the time difference & think before posting .. Moreover you may hit the report button instead of posting that post as per team insist ..

Sai Jai said:
Have you see the mintues difference btw both the threads .. At the time of i am creating this thread @ashwani bro posted .. Plz watch the time difference & think before posting .. Moreover you may hit the report button instead of posting this post as per team insist ..

4 minutes difference bro... 
and u r re edit the thread also...  
total 6 mintues difference... :k

u also watch & think before posting...  :luv

Happy Birthday Jitu Bhai :clap

Haipawans said:
4 minutes difference bro... 
and u r re edit the thread also...  
total 6 mintues difference... :k

u also watch & think before posting...  :luv

Can you plz tell me how can i watch the other threads at the time of creating a new thread and after posting a new thread suddenly i edit the post in between these time i am unable to watch any thread in that particular section .. Once i come out of the thread i can able to see other threads .. I dont know you know these details already or doing this intetionly against me with playing by words ..
And one more thing dont try to teach me how to post .. I think i already told abt this previously .. Have any problem use Report button and leave into team ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock