Happy Birthday JollyLNB Bro.πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Belated HBD @JollyLNB dada........
Stay Jolly...........Stay Blessed.........
Wishing you many happy years ahead......
πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸŒΌπŸŒΉπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸ’šβ€
Dada is not the right word. Since you have given a lot of information about Star Sports 1 Bangla and Sun Bangla, you are definitely employed. You can check my age in my profile. Dada means elder brother in Bangla. :tup:

Dearest @JollyLNB

Since you have objected me by calling you Dada I want to clarify that I addressed you Dada not in terms of age (because by birth I am also fully a typical "Bangali" and in Bengal respectfully we called somebody Dada) but in terms of "Respect", and as Senior Member of DDF because you have joined DDF very early of me and have successfully spent so many (almost 5 yrs? ) years by sharing your knowledge and gathering so much experiences regarding all technical aspects. Beside you I am just a newbie of this forum with just 3 years of joining and learning a lot from DDF.

Since you have given a lot of information about Star Sports 1 Bangla and Sun Bangla, you are definitely employed.
(I am unable to understand your abovesaid point..........)

Hence if I have hurted your emotions on your very special day then I am seriously asking for Apology before you as my intention was not to tont you in any whatsoever manner.
Inconvenience deeply regretted if caused by my post.
Again a very Happy Birthday......β€πŸ’šπŸ‘

One of your admirer and follower in DDF
asgworldindia
Kolkata

Last edited:
Since you have objected me by calling you Dada I want to clarify that I addressed you Dada not in terms of age (because by birth I am also fully a typical "Bangali" and in Bengal respectfully we called somebody Dada) but in terms of "Respect",
Thank you very much for the kind words. :smile2: I never expected this level of respect in such a short time. May you be blessed, Dada.
as Senior Member of DDF because you have joined DDF very early of me and have successfully spent so many (almost 5 yrs? ) years by sharing your knowledge and gathering so much experiences regarding all technical aspects.
I am going to complete 2 years in this forum on this Tuesday. Technically I joined in 2014 but I was banned permanently as the team members mistakenly thought I was a duplicate account. I left the idea of joining DDF until 2017 when I entered Standard XII. On 2 April I wrote an email to the team and they graciously let me in. I am grateful for all of your support and I thank all of you for your wishes both for my 19th birthday and for my second anniversary in DDF.

@asgworldindia: I hope you will be able to contribute regularly and be promoted in the next round. You deserve one. :tup:Note to team: I am not recommending his name for promotion but only encouraging him to contribute to our forum as a valued member. :smile2:

Last edited:
Asking one thing just for my curiosity....
I couldnt solve one puzzle till now from my joining time!!! What is meant by JollyLNB.
At first, I thought, it's definitely a unwanted mistake, he had mistakenly written here LNB instead of LLB. But, later, I realize, nothing mistake, Everything is deliberate. Can you describe what is d exact meaning of LNB?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock