Happy Birthday my dear Thambi and our Admin, Bapun Raz bro

Wish u a very happy birthday @Bapun Raz bhai, may god fulfill all ur wishes & dreams. Been a gr8 journey right from inception of this forum or even before that when we interacted on other forums. It's true we all have matured and forum has grown multifold bcoz of ur and esteemed members hardwork. Thanks a lot for giving us platform to express views , learn, share and above all helping everyone all these years. We all r a big family and it is the positive, fair, dedicated, respectful attitude towards all which has been reason for success and this is all bcoz of a leader like u who believed in these principles to growth rather than taking shortcuts

Enjoy celebrating this special day bhai! Each moment is special in life and must b lived to fullest. Lots of smiles n cheers!

1. So today I get to know bapun bro is younger than madhan & siva anna

2. @mmadhankumar anna forgot to say #Legends_are_born_in_May .. But yes legends are born in May ..

3. Quite shocking news he's angry thambi in teenage 🤣

1. So you thought he's older than our centurion @shawl_who bro 😝😝

3. Everyone is an angry young kid in their teenage. You and me too.

bGNLg5C.gif

Many more Happy returns of the Day my dear Thambi.
Thanks you anna.😍
I have been with you for almost 9yrs now. I know you from your teenage until now. I know you from being a 'newly launched forum' admin to a reputed publication admin. I know you from being a angry young kid to a matured adult. I have seen you grow both in age and maturity. Both you and DDF have grown immensely in years and I am very happy and proud to be associated with the growth.

It really makes me happy when I call you Thambi and you call me Anna. You are one real hardworking and motivational guy i met on online world.
Indeed it's been very long journey. Other than being very funny at times, you are also a very good motivator. Thank you for being with me during all good and bad time of mine and our forum, without all your guidance we won't have come this long so well.🙏
Happy Birthday Bapun Bhai :) :clap2:
Thank you very much Sarfa bhai.:love:
Many more happy returns of the day @Bapun Raz bro,have a wonderful year ahead. 😍 🎂
Thank you very much Sandeep bro.:love:
Happy Birthday @Bapun Raz bro 🎂
Thank you very much Yashwanth bro.:love:
Many more happy returns of the day thambi! Have a great year ahead. Wish you more success! I don't want to repeat the first post. I'll leave it your imagination!
Thanks a lot Siva anna.:love:
Wishing a very happy birthday bro, have a great year ahead.🎂
Thank you very much Chaitu bro.:love:
Happy Birthday Bapun Bhai 💐🎉🎂🎊🍻
Thank you very much RK bhai.:love:
Happy birthday bapun bro. You are the best person I have ever come across. May God fulfill all your dreams. Many many happy returns of the day. God bless you.
Thank you for the wishes and your kind words always Bishnu bro.:love:
Happy Birthday Bapun bro. 🎉🥳
Thank you very much dear DJ bro.:love:
As you have yourself said, dear Bapun bro,

Legends are born in May.

In the Indian forum world you are a legend.
Those were always intended towards @mmadhankumar, @shawl_who and @Gssran bro's. Not me.😅
Many happy returns of the day and stay blessed always. :smile2:
Thank you Jolly bhai.:love:
Happy Birthday Bapun bro, have a wonderful year ahead 🎂🎉🎈
Thank you very much Esmail bro.:love:
Happy Birthday @Bapun Raz Bhai 🎉🎉 🎂
Thank you dear Sourav bro.:love:
Happy Birthday wishes @Bapun Raz bro I wish you many more happy returns of the day 🎂🎂

God bless you
Thank you very much Gobi bro.:love:
It's been good realtionship with Bapun bro as a friend come well wisher may be more than that in these 5 years here .. 5 years is just a small time but whenever we conversation between us could be like more years of realtionship not like just 5 years .. once again happy returns of the day Bapun bro 🙂
Thank you for your kind words bro. Same feelings here.:D
Happy birthday @Bapun Raz bro. Have a wonderful life. :gift2: :gift2: :gift2:
Thank you very much bro.:love:
Happy Birthday @Bapun Raz bro
Thank you very much Anup bro.:love:
Happy Birthday @Bapun Raz bro. Wish you many many happy returns of the day 🎉🥳
Thank you very much Abhinav bro.:love:
Happy Birthday @Bapun Raz Bro :) 🎂:gift2:
Thank you very much bro.:love:
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day 🎂🎁👑 Bapun Bro
Thank you very much PK bro.:love:
Happy Birthday @Bapun Raz Bro😘🎂🎂🥳🥳
Thank you very much Abhi bro.:love:
Many More Happy Returns Of The Day @Bapun Raz Bro🖤 Stay Blessed :gift2: :cheers:
Thank you very much Appu bro.:love:
Wish u a very happy birthday @Bapun Raz bhai, may god fulfill all ur wishes & dreams.
Thank you very much Dino bhai. :love:

And once again thank you for always being very helpful and kind towards everyone. For sure, we all have come a long way. No one can understand it better than us, ourselves.🙌
Happy Birthday @Bapun Raz bhai :gift2: :hs: :love:
Thank you very much Sagar bhai.:love:
Happy Birthday...🥳
Thank you very much Sumit bro.:love:
Happy Birthday 🎂 @Bapun Raz bro🍰
Have a great day & a great year ahead!!👍
Thank you very much Shantanu bro.:love:
Happy bday to Bapun bro.. :hs:
Thank you very much Shawl bhai.:love:

So you thought he's older than our centurion @shawl_who bro 😝
Nah how could I Bapun bro is not like that old .. The man on the verge of his life 102 N.O batsman 🤣😛
Everyone is an angry young kid in their teenage. You and me too
it's reversal in my life I'm very cool in my teenage but once business , problem in my life make me angry & tensed .. though now I'm employee living tension free life 🙂
Those were always intended towards @mmadhankumar, @shawl_who and @Gssran bro's. Not me.😅
@M.J.Sadiq Anna too 🙂 #Diamonds_are_born_in_May

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock