• Thread starter Thread starter amarnathkvk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 2,891

amarnathkvk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Google says Happy Children's Day with 'Create Something for India' Doodle 4 Google 2015 winning entry

New Delhi: On the occasion of Children’s Day that also marks the birth anniversary of the India's first prime minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Google’s homepage is adorned with a special doodle created under its Doodle 4 Google 2015 contest.

As part of its annual Doodle 4 Google - India contest, the search giant invites entries from children across the country and the winning entry gets featured on its homepage. This year, the theme for the Google 4 Doodle was ‘Create Something for India’.

The winning entry by P Karthik from Sri Prakash Vidyaniketan, Andhra Pradesh, shows a Plastic to Earth Machine – an idea aimed at reversing the damage done to the environment due to increased industralisation.

P Karthik describes the doodle –chosen out of 12 finalists- as, “This mega machine to recycle all the waste plastic from our country and make it into a material which helps the growth of mother nature. This machine will turn the most powerful evil plastic into green.”

Google-doodle-group-1.jpg

Other winners include P Ramya under Group 2 category from Prakash Vidyaniketan, Andhra Pradesh for the ‘Green City Dream City’ doodle which is described as, "I would want to create a green city which will only use green resources of energy. It will provide equal opportunity for everyone whether poor or rich."

Google-doodle-group-2.jpg

From Group 3, ‘Robots – to transform India’ doodle by Ashita Sharma, Mother Mary's School, New Delhi, has been declared the winner. "My 3 robots will make India a better place. Blue robot will catch hold of one who litters and the one who is corrupt. The pink robot will collect taxes while the green robot will aim for a clean and green India," reads the description.

Google-doodle-Group-3.jpg

Google says Happy Children's Day with 'Create Something for India' Doodle 4 Google 2015 winning entry - IBNLive

Happy children day wishes to all DDF children members :clap:hs:tup:luv .. Special congrats to @vicky,@kore,@joyalHD bros :clap:hs:tup:win:luv ..

Happy Children's Day to all my DDF friends :) :ohya :clap
Special wishes to Chinmay Kore bro,Vicky bro and all others. :ohya
Thanks to Chinmay bro,Thakur bro and SaiLaxman bro and others. :)
cd.jpg

JoyalHD said:
Happy Children's Day to all my DDF friends :) :ohya :clap
Special wishes to Chinmay Kore bro,Vicky bro and all others. :ohya
Thanks to Chinmay bro,Thakur bro and SaiLaxman bro and others. :)
Thanks bro & same 2 u :tup

Back
Top Bottom