Happy Karthigai Deepam wishes ..

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Karthigai Deepam wishes to all my bros of DDF .. I pray to Lord shiva and Lord Muruga for giving blessings to all my bros of DDF .. Karthigai Deepam- This festival is celebrating for Lord Shiva, Lord Muruga and Karthigai Pengal(Karthigai Star) .. Tommorow(every year) evening 6pm At the top of Thiruvanamalai mountain big oillamp was lighted by devotees .. Egarly waiting to see that Hara Hara mahadeva .. Om Namo Arunachalaeswara [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] [emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95] ..

:lol bro,15min before create the thread:shy,but advance Karthigai Deepam Wishes to all:)

SaiLaxman said:
Admins will merge it bro :) ..

Bro,it's not post any where,i'm just kidding u posted the thread in 15 min before means if u posted 15min after means it's on next day(25/11) :)

Vicky said:
Bro,it's not post any where,i'm just kidding u posted the thread in 15 min before means if u posted 15min after means it's on next day(25/11) :)

yeah yeah bro i misunderstood :shy ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock