Happy Netaji Jayanti to all DDF friends 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

Happy Netaji Jayanti to all DDF Friends.... Jai Hind!!!!!!!!! Here in Calcutta, its a holiday, everyone is in festive mood. Unfortunately, my office is open today. However we are eligible for an early leave today.

Happy to Hear this....I want National Holiday for our Netaji. He is such great leader.

I want to speak more but Some People may hurt. Hence Stop with this JAI HIND.

Last edited:
Salute to one of the greatest leader of our motherland. Netaji Subash Chandra Bose. Jai Hind.🙏🙏🙏

Not possible in current India where 'Netaji' is the other name of a cheap politician (specially cow belt).
It should be called a semi Nazi day. And cow belt is trying to discredit Nehru in Bengal by calling Bose the first PM. And brainwashing about how Nehru hated him. But the reality is, if Bose would have returned he would be convinced for war crimes. INA is the luckiest organisation post world war as they were the only organisation who got away with all the war crimes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock