Happy teachers day to all...!!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 6,498
r74wuh.jpg

Thanks for all the Love and Affection Dear Friends. Love U all.

Thanks Sbhopale, Gssran, Bapun Raz, Raviteja, Pugazhbalaji, nskaran :luv

Special Thanks to Karthik for wishing me though SMS. :luv

Gssran said:
Congrats Madhan bhai, share some pics of the function, if you got any at evening.
Here are few bhai. Pics taken from mobile at the function venue. We will get a Video CD from the TV channel which covered the function. Will share some HQ pics then.

Today we had a small welcome function at the school at which my dad works as a HM. Just came back to home now.

THE VENUE OF THE AWARD FUNCTION. FUNCTION HELD AT THE AUDITORIUM OF THIS SCHOOL.

FOR THOSE WHO CANT READ TAMIL, THE FOLL PICS IS THE WELCOME ARCH OF THE VENUE. IT SAYS "TEACHER'S DAY CELEBRATION 2012. Dr.RADHAKRISHNAN AWARD CEREMONY"

WELCOME MESSAGE TO THE TEACHERS

FEW SNAPS INSIDE THE AUDITORIUM

MY DAD RECEIVING THE AWARD FROM THE EDUCATION MINISTER OF TN GOVT.

CLOSE SNAPS OF THE AWARD

THE CERTIFICATE

A TEACHER WHO WORKS UNDER MY DAD PRESENTED HIM A PORTRAIT DRAWN BY HIMSELF

Fantastic achievement by your dad. His hard & dedication in his professional, fetch him this award. Once again convey my best regards & congrats to your dad mmadhan.

Nice pics Madhan bhai, again congrats to you & your family, Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Great. :tup Many thanks for sharing with us Madhan bhai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock