Happy To Be OnAir

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
Feeling very much happy and lucky being the Lucky Listener of 'Good Morning India' on Friday, 13 Sept, FM Rainbow 102.6 Delhi.

They called me and asked When Hindi Diwas celebrated? My answer was 14 Sept. Rj Shashank and Bobita asked, since I was from non Hindi belt, Tripura, why I love Hindi and speak fluently? My answer was, credit goes to DD National Channels and its Epics like the Mahabharata, the Ramanyan, Shri Krishna and Chandrakanta of bygone era.

Feeling happy and relaxed.

AsitPaul said:
Feeling very much happy and lucky being the Lucky Listener of 'Good Morning India' on Friday, 13 Sept, FM Rainbow 102.6 Delhi.

They called me and asked When Hindi Diwas celebrated? My answer was 14 Sept. Rj Shashank and Bobita asked, since I was from non Hindi belt, Tripura, why I love Hindi and speak fluently? My answer was, credit goes to DD National Channels and its Epics like the Mahabharata, the Ramanyan, Shri Krishna and Chandrakanta of bygone era.

Feeling happy and relaxed.
Congratulations..:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock