Happy Vishwakarma pooja & Ganesh chaturthi

@ jay kumar bro

Vishwakarma is the presiding god of all craftsmen and architects. Son of Brahma, he is the divine draftsman of the whole universe, and the official builder of all the gods' palaces. Vishwakarma is also the designer of all the flying chariots of the gods, and all their weapons.

The Mahabharata describes him as "The lord of the arts, executor of a thousand handicrafts, the carpenter of the gods, the most eminent of artisans, the fashioner of all ornaments. And a great and immortal god." He has four hands, wears a crown, loads of gold jewelry, and holds a water-pot, a book, a noose and craftsman's tools in his hands.

superdudebuddy said:
@ jay kumar bro

Vishwakarma is the presiding god of all craftsmen and architects. Son of Brahma, he is the divine draftsman of the whole universe, and the official builder of all the gods' palaces. Vishwakarma is also the designer of all the flying chariots of the gods, and all their weapons.

The Mahabharata describes him as "The lord of the arts, executor of a thousand handicrafts, the carpenter of the gods, the most eminent of artisans, the fashioner of all ornaments. And a great and immortal god." He has four hands, wears a crown, loads of gold jewelry, and holds a water-pot, a book, a noose and craftsman's tools in his hands.
Thanks For The Explanation Bro..:luv:luv

Now I Can Able To Understand:luv

First Time Iam Hearing This Type Of God And Festival:(

jay kumar said:
What Is Meant By Vishwakarma

What Speciality And Feature Of This Festival???

Who Is The Main God For This Festival???

bro vishwakarma is a architecture for gods .... And he is the god for civil engineers .... :tup;)

jay kumar said:
Thanks For The Explanation Bro..:luv:luv

Now I Can Able To Understand:luv

First Time Iam Hearing This Type Of God And Festival:(

bro i request you to please read srimad bhagavad gita and if you want to know more you may also read or watch Mahabharata

superdudebuddy said:
bro i request you to please read srimad bhagavad gita and if you want to know more you may also read or watch Mahabharata
Ok Bro....Will Try That:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock