Sad News HBO and WB to exit Indian market from 15th December

Which is the best channel for English movies currently in India according to you? MN+ airs a lot of old movies.

None. I have retained only Turner HD pack (because of CN HD+) & Times Group HD subscription only becuase MN HD & MNX HD show Bond series. I have purged rest of them from my monthly package.

The day MNX HD & MN HD stop airing Bond series, I will purge them from my package too.

None. I have retained only Turner HD pack (because of CN HD+) & Times Group HD subscription only becuase MN HD & MNX HD show Bond series. I have purged rest of them from my monthly package.

The day MNX HD & MN HD stop airing Bond series, I will purge them from my package too.
So you want Bond movies repeats forever while at the same time criticizing other channels for repeating blockbusters :biggrin:

Bond series have 24 movies and 25th is coming soon.

I don't want repeats as frequent as major channels are doing. No channel will be able to repeat the entire Bond series in even a month.
So you want repeat telecast of the same decades old Bond movies throughout your life instead of new blockbusters every month.... :skd:

So you want repeat telecast of the same decades old Bond movies throughout your life instead of new blockbusters every month.... :skd:

You are wrong. No channel is premiering new "blockbuster" every month. Instead they are cashing the same blockbuster throughout the month and even, some channels are "premiering" the movies which were originally premiered before.

Not every movie is " blockbuster"!

There was a time when channels like HBO , SONY Le rox HD and Star Movies HD used to premiere movies every week.

You are wrong. No channel is premiering new "blockbuster" every month. Instead they are cashing the same blockbuster throughout the month and even, some channels are "premiering" the movies which were originally premiered before.

Not every movie is " blockbuster"!

There was a time when channels like HBO , SONY Le rox HD and Star Movies HD used to premiere movies every week.
Its still a lot better than to watch just 24 movies every day, every month all through the years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock