hbo hd launching 4th September? #experience the magic ( coming soon)

• Thread starter Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 3,395
1e86822697f689a450b6ef8b5f5ce16f.jpg

Typical reply but....hoping for Best...

Thnks for Share Nilu Bhai

PAN (2015) is going to be premiered on 4th September, 2016 on HBO - Experience the magic with PAN on September 4 - "A 12 year old orphan Peter is spirited away to the magical world of Neverland, where he finds both fun and danger, and ultimately discovers his destiny to become the hero who will be forever known as Peter Pan."
I think, HBO HD will be launched on 22nd August !!

skm30 said:
PAN (2015) is going to be premiered on 4th September, 2016 on HBO - Experience the magic with PAN on September 4 - "A 12 year old orphan Peter is spirited away to the magical world of Neverland, where he finds both fun and danger, and ultimately discovers his destiny to become the hero who will be forever known as Peter Pan."

Right.... :) :)

skm30 said:
I think, HBO HD will be launched on 22nd August !!

22nd Aug,,,,,only 3 days....waiting for Big news's on 22nd :ohya :ohya

If HBO broadcast the tv shows like Got, silicon valley and others, after revamp of HBO then it'll be best...

Shan said:
If HBO broadcast the tv shows like Got, silicon valley and others, after revamp of HBO then it'll be best...

Shan said:

I dont think they will do the same as they have already sold the rights to Star, star will not do a 6 month deal hence I do not think GOT will come live or same day telecast to HBO anytime soon

What i guess is HBO will only focus on movies in India and all TV programs will be shown through star network

Back
Top Bottom