HBO HITS & DIFIEND

• Thread starter G Anil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 5,008
shiwesh said:
What an irony...
Tata Sky technology + d2h channel = Dream DTH

But Tata Sky is dead on channel front, specially HD.
d2h is average in technology.

We the subscribers suffering...Once you use Tata Sky+ HD, you do not feel like using others...but what to do, several HD channels missing, so one has no choice than to move to other DTH...sad story of Indian DTH...

same problem with me dear, i cant leave my TS+hd at any cost

ya dude what to do....these marketing trick.. give something very special so that customer can stick to that ..
In tata sky - very very good stb and epg quality ... there was a hope of channel addition but not taking place.

In D2h - more channels in both SD and HD and good package but not good stb... very slow epg . there was a hope of software update which would increased epg speed and enabled many features ... but it is not taking place.

these company are making us fool

Do you have both Tatasky Hd and D2h HD. No doubt about the quality of Tatsky STB and its software.
What about the picture quality. Both are same or Tatasky Hd picure quality is superior ?

i have airtel and d2h in my home and tata sky at my freinds home (where i go frequently).

For HD channels quality is more or less same in all dth . but it could be differentiated in 40" or above tv .

In SD videocon has sharp picture but pixlation in some of the chhanels (like enter 10 , b4u music and movies . and in some regional channels.)
In tata sky picture is clear and less pixlation is there (due to deblocking technique ) .. but deblocking reduces the sharpness of the picture ..

Why members going off-toppic?? Why discussing about d2h in Tata Sky forum??
Admin see this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock