HBO Hits HD & HBO Defined HD added on Dish TV & on Airtel (Postponed)

RE: HBO Hits HD & HBO Defined HD On 21/02/2013 In Dish TV & Airtel (Postponed)

That's fine. Whether it has been adding in dishtv or not ?

Not Yet, May Be This Night

Strange, Dishtv have still not started testing the channels

Message from dish tv FB is free preview is till march 21st. So they are adding to night.
Good news.

I am immensely happy that hbo is launching two awesome ad free hd channels but when i heard that its not launching on videocon d2h, that broke my heart. I do not know why channels underestimate videocon d2h as a dth operator. Videocon d2h has been a frontrunner in adding max sd and hd channels and always cared for the customer. Plz i request you to launch these 2 new channels on videocon d2h platform too on 21st so that the customers of india's best and fastest growing dth can enjoy these channels

I HAVE SENT THE ABOVE MESSAGE TO BOTH THE CHANNELS BY CLICKING THE TALK TO US TAB ON THEIR WEBSITE. REQUEST ALL VIDEOCON D2H USERS TO DO THE SAME

Karthik said:
Message from dish tv FB is free preview is till march 21st. So they are adding to night.
Good news.

Wow... 1 month of free preview...enjoy.:eek:hya

Karthik said:
Good news.
:tup

Dish tv confirming addition of HBO Hits and HBO defined on their facebook page : Credit -> Karthik (Dream DTH SMOD)

2yn07l1.png

:::Welcome to HBO Hitz - Talk To Us:::

Talk To Us - HBO Defined

videocon d2h userc, click on the above link and write to bot these channels. demand more and more and force hbo to launch these chs on videocon d2h platform

tata sky users keep seeing the sky, may b u will someday see some new satellite that can b used by tata sky as due to bad luck of tata sky, gsat 10 seems to have vanished away. keep counting the stars till videocon d2h users enjoy max chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock