HBO to treat movie buffs with ‘Rewind 2015’

• Thread starter Thread starter Vivek.d2h
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 1,274

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
MUMBAI: With the aim of giving viewers the best of 2015’s Hollywood blockbusters, HBO is showcasing ‘Rewind 2015’, which is a line-up of this year’s best star-studded, action-packed and blockbuster movies. ‘Rewind 2015’ will air on HBO from 7 to 31 December. The movies will be aired from Mondays to Thursdays at 9 pm. The channel will showcase movies like ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’, ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’, ‘Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams’, ‘Ghost Rider’ ‘Riddick’, ‘Noah’ and the sci-fi blockbuster ‘Interstellar’. The initiative is being promoted on all HBO social media platforms via fun facts, trivia and contests.

Read more at: HBO to treat movie buffs with ‘Rewind 2015’ | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

I have also noticed that since a few days, HBO is showing movies in 16:9 aspect ratio. Seems preparation for the HD channel launch.

Thanks for the Share bro :tup:luv:clap

HBO lines up the year's best movies on 'REWIND 2015'

With the aim of giving viewers the best of 2015’s Hollywood blockbusters, HBO is showcasing ‘Rewind 2015’ which is a line-up of this year’s blockbuster movies from December 7 to December 31   on Mondays to Thursdays at 9pm.

HBO fans can tune-in during the Rewind 2015 campaign to watch larger than life flicks like ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ , ‘ Transformers: Age of Extinction’, ‘Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams’, ‘Ghost Rider’ ‘Riddick’ , ‘Noah’ and the sci-fi blockbuster ‘Interstellar’ to name a few.

This campaign is being promoted on all HBO social media platforms via fun facts, trivia and contests.  

- See more at:

http://www.exchange4media.mobi/industrybriefing/hbo-lines-up-the-years-best-movies-on-rewind-2015_62566.html

RE: HBO lines up the year's best movies on 'REWIND 2015'

THAKUR 4K said:
Bhai search kiya nhi mila mujhe :'(:'(

Brother, on an average Out of the 10 articles that you post, 4 are already posted :-/

RE: HBO lines up the year's best movies on 'REWIND 2015'

ABCDEFGH said:
Brother, on an average Out of the 10 articles that you post, 4 are already posted :-/

I think 50% thread 4k ?

Back
Top Bottom