Good News HD Access Fee Offer & Dhamaal Mix HD Access Fee Offer | 15th to 16th Dec 2018

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 6,664
Mentioned in T&C that post 30 days subscriber shall be charged regular charges of Rs. 175 or " price appicable at that point". Hinting that it will cease to exist from Jan Onwards

This offer is for customers using 95 Dhammal Mix HD as they were given 30 days free trial and they might be removed from 95 & 30 rupees pack and they might be not able to add back it in pack. Because, of new pricing.

Mentioned in T&C that post 30 days subscriber shall be charged regular charges of Rs. 175 or " price appicable at that point". Hinting that it will cease to exist from Jan Onwards
Cease means we want to continue??

This offer is for customers using 95 Dhammal Mix HD as they were given 30 days free trial and they might be removed from 95 & 30 rupees pack and they might be not able to add back it in pack. Because, of new pricing.
So shall we go with this hdaf or continue with make my hd pack.Because after 28th make my hd might get discontinued and will not be available again for subscribing.If we continue on make my hd, it might continue as we are already subscribed.

So shall we go with this hdaf or continue with make my hd pack.Because after 28th make my hd might get discontinued and will not be available again for subscribing.If we continue on make my hd, it might continue as we are already subscribed.

You will get individual channels at lower pruce than current rates post 29th so why are u willing to continue with current Make My HD option. Absolutely no benefit for u.

I think just grab it.
You will get individual channels at lower pruce than current rates post 29th so why are u willing to continue with current Make My HD option. Absolutely no benefit for u.
The time will tell that what's cooking into mind of companies.

At initial few occasions they used to add a new temporary home channel on LCN 98 or 99 whenever they provided this offer for informing subscribers but later stopped doing so. Most people aren't even aware about this and continue paying regular charges, only those not subscribed to HD Access Fee and deciding to ring up customer care on these 2 days will be lucky to get it activated

Just Now Dropped my 99 pack
Will Activate this pack after 12am

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock