DDF Exclusive HD Channels in India: Comparing the Networks (Updated 01-MAR-2018)

Cartoon Network HD Is Only Available in ''Be In''

In india, Which Dth or cable network has availability ?

@zaxotes @Bapun Raz Your Image is just copied to another forum with his own watermark.. Hope you know on which forum. The OP is always a copycat.
Pls do a watermark in the images...

-----Image Removed-----

Last edited by a moderator:
@zaxotes bro, kindly watermark your images to avoid from theft, some banned members have no better job than stealing our contents and later abuse us if we report them.

We have gone over these silly credit fights, if someone copy from their forum we do remove their content within few minutes to avoid cry hue but in the very opposite cases most of the time their moderator kept the content to get visitors which is a shame and cheap tatic!

But when they'll stop copying us. When will this third class forum will understand.

Literally that forum's morons doesn't know anything else than copying us or keep saying nice share. Even those who banned here are moderators there which shows there quality.

Even last time they copied my zee TV logo evolution image. They ended it up saying that he is getting it from Google search.

But even Google takes some time to publish image online & he posted it before that.

Literally that feels worst when someone copies your hard work.i spend a half hour to create that image & this morons took seconds to copy.

A humble request to all members to add watermark your original work. We should not give a chance to copy our handwork.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock