HD Channels

Recharge Fan

Banned
Reaction score
When will sun direct add all HD channels?
(1) STAR PLUS HD
(2) ZEE CINEMA HD
(3) M TUNES HD
(4) NGC ADVENTURE HD
(5) ZEE TV HD
(6) COLORS HD
(7) LIFE OK HD
(8) NGC WILD HD
(9) BABY TV HD
(10) NGC MUSIC HD
(11) SONY HD
(12) TEN HD
(13) CNBC PRIME HD
(14) TRAVEL XP HD
(15) STAR GOLD HD.

Sun Direct has low chances of adding Hindi HD channels because it is South Indian oriented and it concentrates only on South :tup

Yugendran21 said:
Sun Direct has low chances of adding Hindi HD channels because it is South Indian oriented and it concentrates only on South :tup

D2h has more south channels than sun dth. Am i right? Then why they are not focusing on roi market?

shubham123 said:
D2h has more south channels than sun dth. Am i right? Then why they are not focusing on roi market?

they might seem to strengthen their south customer base and then concentrate on other channels :tup

Yugendran21 said:
they might seem to strengthen their south customer base and then concentrate on other channels :tup

Yes, might be. After megasat launch, they will add remaining south & might be north channels.

Things are not that simple bro that if a sat is launched DTH will get it instantaneously.

shubham123 said:
Yes, might be. After megasat launch, they will add remaining south & might be north channels.

Can u tell me in detail about megasat .. On which orbit this sat is going to be launched and placed? how many TPs allocated to Sun Direct ? i am also using Sun Direct so very anxious to know the details..

Shubham is going to launch his first communicational satellite megasat with the help of Iran to help sun [emoji16]

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Can u tell me in detail about megasat .. On which orbit this sat is going to be launched and placed? how many TPs allocated to Sun Direct ? i am also using Sun Direct so very anxious to know the details..

No, i dont know about TPs allowcation & any other things. But i have read in this foram thatMegasat will launch on may 2014.

dipayan said:
Shubham is going to launch his first communicational satellite megasat with the help of Iran to help sun [emoji16]
No comments please. Don't cross your limit to express opinion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock