HD CHANNELS

• Thread starter Thread starter Vetrivel4444
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 4,383
They are now in removing mood....no use dude....may be our astrologer Godman can try saying something

Sateesh_Hyd said:
They are now in removing mood....no use dude....may be our astrologer Godman can try saying something
Are they really removing? What are the channels they removes from 10-Aug (after Nat Geo Wild HD addition)?

Ok bro...

Even i am also eager to see HD Channels....but our willings or thoughts are not at all considering by D2H team.

Whats the use of discussing here...

Yes its been ages since hd channel addition d2h is sleeping now while the competitors are adding HD channel in bulk. They are concentrating only on useless shopping channels only nowadays.

Kaku875 said:
Yes its been ages since hd channel addition d2h is sleeping now while the competitors are adding HD channel in bulk. They are concentrating only on useless shopping channels only nowadays.
You are right. I agree. But I believe that d2h will definitely come again as first/second in the HD race for sure.

Expecting the same bro....what about HBO HD channels some one forecasted that the deal is done....any news on it...??

Back
Top Bottom