HD Globe missing from add on pack

• Thread starter Thread starter johnsonchennai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 3,664
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
D2H is showing their real face. Bad move by the d2h. Except south platinum hd pack all other hd packs they removed, and even they removed all hd add on's. HD channels can be viewed only in south platinum hd only. This is un acceptable, they made fancy advertisements for d2h with low cost, now this removal is the shocking news for all the existing hd customers.

I think they have messed up the HD package for south customers, they are virtually telling pay 540 p.m and view all the hd channels or subscribe for ala-carte for individual hd channels. d2h is still good for SD viewing, HD is messed up and costly too.

Hope common sense and feedback from customers prevails and they revert back to old package.

I dont think videocond2h is not a recommended dth for south customers. . Cc peoples are not capable to understand customers issue... for 300 sun direct is giving 11 hd channels and english movies where as i am paying 370rs to get only 4hd channels no english movies. People who spent 300 rs can go for ther dth... i have chosen a wrong dth... now spending my penny which is not worthy... Pardon, my intention is not to blame or defame videocond2h. .. i am just telling my views on d2h.. lets see how others views are....

I am d2h customer... i have New south gold sports(300) with Sun Hd add-on (74rs). Jaya channels are missing....Total 374 Rs. Where as Sun direct package is good at this rate....

Very very bad move that too with that kind of hardware and software...I will now only use Tatasky on both tvs

@iqra6500 bro: Please don't bump old threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom