HD myPACK: Now pay only for the HD channels you choose

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 420
  • Views: Views 95,253
Optimus_Prime said:
U may be Existing or New user...
U have to choose the channel everytime, nothing is automatic here...
the funda is simple here..."Make your choice" . They added in brochure but user have his own choice whether they are going to take the channels or not.
If someone is already on my pack 225 say last month, are they getting the new HD channels automatically or they need to go and manually choose them again and pay 10 rupees? Hope I'm clear this time.

ilikered said:
If someone is already on my pack 225 say last month, are they getting the new HD channels automatically or they need to go and manually choose them again and pay 10 rupees? Hope I'm clear this time.

they need to go and manually choose them again and pay 10 rupees!! Hope I'm clear this time

Optimus_Prime said:
they need to go and manually choose them again and pay 10 rupees!! Hope I'm clear this time
Are you using the pack? I need someone who is using the pack to confirm this.

ilikered said:

I activated manually during free preview so don't know if it is compulsory. BTW Rs 10 is refunded after 1-2 days.

ilikered said:

Ajanthan_14 said:
I have subscribed HdmyPack allHD Rs.225 today i saw all newly launched channels showing unsubscribed.
So i login to airtel website and selected all the channels and applied. After that i got all.
They charged me Rs.10 (will credit back within 48hrs).

Great, thanks that's all I wanted. So it's kind of tedious that everytime one has to go through this process of subscribing to the pack again and again. Wish Airtel changes that at least for the highest my pack.

Airtel HD my Pack Offer

This Cricket Season Subscribe to your favourite Sports HD Channels

Any 4 HD Channels - Rs 80 per month

Any 10 HD Channels - Rs 130 per month

Any 22 HD Channels - Rs 180 per month

All HD Channels - Rs 225 per month

Source - Ads Coming in Airtel Home Channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock