[HD+ Query] Current data will be lost on External Device?

Jenitkumar

Reaction score
I wish to own Airtel HD+ STB, As I have 1TB External HDD, I can plug to it and record without any worry.

=> But, In Dishtv's Similar product, I read an answer to FAQ that All data present on external USB device i.e. HDD will required to be formatted before you start recording. I didn't found such FAQ on ADTV website, but I afraid.

=> How can I use ON demand TV with same STB If I have modem with WiFi?

Reactions: Omi
Jenitkumar said:
=> But, In Dishtv's Similar product, I read an answer to FAQ that All data present on external USB device i.e. HDD will required to be formatted before you start recording. I didn't found such FAQ on ADTV website, but I afraid.

the first thing the STB will do is to format the storage device is a format that it could read, hence all existing data will be lost....

Jenitkumar said:
=> How can I use ON demand TV with same STB If I have modem with WiFi?

i am not sure whether airtel provides wifi installation, any adtv user can help you. but i know that you can connect the modem via ethernet and use it...

One more Query I have is, I can watch the recordings on My windows PC or not?

No, you can't watch on a windows pc. its encrypted. linux system can open it.

none, all dths copyright their content and you can play recorded contents inside the stb only. else you can connect dth to pc via tv tuner and record.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock