Planning to TS HD+ Connection. Some Queries

chrisread22

Reaction score
Hello DDF,

First of all, if its wrong section, Mods can move to the appropriate section.

I was waiting for TS HD+ Connection Offers, I feel now is the perfect offer which i waited since an year.

Q1) I'm having Sundirect HD Connection till now. When i take New TS HD+ Connection, can any of the Sundirect HD Box & Other parts which can be used for TS HD+ connection. If any are there please mention ALL, So i will save some money

Q2) Does HD+ STB box will have a usb port, Cuz i'm planning my 1TB HDD to attach it. 500GB Which comes with STB wont be sufficient for me. So basically that 1TB connected HDD & 500GB HDD wiill be usuable to record or no ? Please confirm.

Q3) I'm looking for Telugu Channels mostly, if there are any packs or separate add-ons, I need to make a list, and i should be able to get the price of it. So once i add all Telugu channels, then based on the price, i will decide it is worth or no, so Where i can get Telugu Channels & their prices.

Any other info is needed. just ask i will provide. I want to tap this offer before it goes away.

Hope Sandeep Anna,RameshTS Bro,Anishpai bro,Bapun bro can help me to get info.

Respected brother regarding packages I can give you all details you want on yours WhatsApp number. Also can provide you new recorder at my cost prices without any profit . regarding Telugu channels you can add as regional top up .or if you not see Hindi basic channels you can also go for cheaper tatasky packages including all Telugu channels. I can guide you through regarding packages and box at cost prices.regarding parts of yours older connection of sundirect .if you have concealed wire in yours room then no need to get wire change. But you install seperate dish antenna of tatasky near yours sundirect dish antenna .then ask tatasky engineer to remove older wire from sundirect Lnb and attached to tatasky Lnb. You need to only changed connectors there in wire while attached to tatasky Lnb. In future if you want to see sundirect then you remove wire from tatasky Lnb and attached to sundirect Lnb.no need to call engineer again .two connectors free with new connection . keep one connector with you or get changed connector near set top box new . More details send me your WhatsApp number

Only the wire can be used for new TS connection. No other equipments of SD can be used for TS.
Even i did the same way. My both dish are on roof. I just asked engineer to remove wire from SD dish and fix it on TS dish. Its working fine for me.

Actually HD DVR offer is Alltime Best offer frm TS .....Go Ahead
But Campare with " SUN HD "am observed TS HD Picture Quality is poor becoz SUN Direct's HEVC Technology.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock