Headlines Today triumphs over NDTV 24X7

SPANDAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Headlines Today, the fastest growing English news channel surges ahead of NDTV 24X7. Continuing its growth trajectory over the weeks owing to a differentiated content strategy, Headlines Today with a market share of 18.6% has leapt ahead of NDTV 24X7 that follows with a market share of 15.3 % ( Source: TAM, CS AB M 25+, week 31, 6 Metros, Mkt share %). The growth trend of Headlines Today doesn’t just stop here as the Channel leads the English News genre in Hyderabad with a market share of 50 per cent and is trailed by CNN – IBN, NDTV24X7 and Times Now with 17.7 per cent, 16.1 per cent and 12.9 per cent respectively (Source –TAM, CS AB M 25+, week 28’12 - 31’12, Mkt: Hyderabad. Mkt share %)

Not just 6 Metro core market, the recent victories are visible even at All India Level. Headlines Today is ahead of CNN IBN by 5 % in reach for latest two consecutive weeks (Source –TAM, CS AB M 25+, week 30’12 - 31’12, All India, Avg reach)

Commenting on the performance, Mr. Ashish Bagga, Group CEO, India Today, said, “The strides that Headlines Today has been making is the result of a focused approach towards our viewers. The new thought and execution of content is sure to take the channel to much greater heights.

While the competition has been faltering, Headlines Today has shown consistent growth over the weeks and the latest results are just a stepping stone in the growth ahead. A focused content strategy backed by expert treatment of the coverage has helped the channel in gaining viewership over the weeks. It has done so, with a series of nationally important news stories like Team Anna’s Campaign against corruption, Outrage over molestation of a minor in Assam, Presidential elections and actor Rajesh Khanna’s passing away to name a few.

source

yes Headlines today is good news channel, but i believe times now is far better than that.

headlines today was fta in 2007-08 but later they moved to pay and now running very well.

yes i agree with Greatkarthik brother. headlines today is not near anywhere with ndtv & timesnow.

sorry spandan i am unable to go with you. yourself you know the popularity of the channel like ndtv & times now and headline today.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock