Help: Need to know RTN number for my Airtel STB

mnabeeliqbal

Reaction score
Hi, everybody!
I use an Airtel HD connection outside of India and I need to know my RTN number. Can anyone please help me with this? I have the customer ID. Also, I want to subscribe recording top up which costs 33 INR. Is there a way to subscribe that? Thanks.

mnabeeliqbal said:
Hi, everybody!
I use an Airtel HD connection outside of India and I need to know my RTN number. Can anyone please help me with this? I have the customer ID. Also, I want to subscribe recording top up which costs 33 INR. Is there a way to subscribe that? Thanks.

Bro PM sutharshan or jai vithlani bro your customer ID, they can do it.
Otherwise mail airtel with your Customer ID to activate recording function and to know your RMN.

UAsad Afzal said:
Bro PM sutharshan or jai vithlani bro your customer ID, they can do it.
Otherwise mail airtel with your Customer ID to activate recording function and to know your RMN.

Hey, thanks for replying. Actually the thing is I'm not authorized to PM in this forum. If someone could allow me to PM then I can pm them my customer ID.

mnabeeliqbal said:
Hey, thanks for replying. Actually the thing is I'm not authorized to PM in this forum. If someone could allow me to PM then I can pm them my customer ID.

bro after completing 10 normal posts in our forum then ur pm section will be enable for you afterthat you can able to pm to those bros :k;) ..

mnabeeliqbal said:
Hi, everybody!

Sai Jai said:
yeah after finish 10 posts contact any one of below members you'll get ur RMN for ur adtv account :) ..

• jay vithlani bro

• Sutharshan bro

Thanks a lot, brother. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock