help requested to find out customer id without registered mobile number

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameer77

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I request a help. I have only STB ID, SI Card ID & Bharti ID. No registered mobile number and customer id. It is not showing on the tv screen also. It is showing not available. I purchased about one year back. Now the package expired. I want to register with my mobile number or want the customer ID. I cannot call the customer care right now as I am abroad. If any one knows, please advice a solution. If any one can help, I will pm the details privately.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I request a help. I have only STB ID, SI Card ID & Bharti ID. No registered mobile number and customer id. It is not showing on the tv screen also. It is showing not available. I purchased about one year back. Now the package expired. I want to register with my mobile number or want the customer ID. I cannot call the customer care right now as I am abroad. If any one knows, please advice a solution. If any one can help, I will pm the details privately.
Pm me

can some one say me how to send a private message in this forum
Bro being a new member you cannot use private message as per our rules.
minimum post counts are set to create and reply Conversations on our forum for new members to avoid any misuse like sending promotional messages.

Min Post Count to Create Conversation: 15
Min Post Count to Reply Conversation: 10
Min Post Count to View Conversation: 5
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/conversation-system-restrictions-for-newbies-on-ddf.107559/

You may ask team members for permission using Talk To Team section.

Thank you all, Specially Ganesh, heartbeat. I got my problem solved. Got my customer id. So thankful to the forum. Now, the issue is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock