help

Azimuth refers to the rotation of the whole antenna around a vertical axis. It is the side to side angle. Azimuth is the turning of your satellite dish East to West or Left & Right.

Elevation refers to the angle between the dish pointing direction, directly towards the satellite, and the local horizontal plane. It is the up-down angle.

NOTE: I am in the process of preparing my next Tutorial on this topic, since many members asked questions on this recently. It will be posted soon. That will give you a complete info on this topic. Pls wait for that.

please tell me what equipments needed to install ku&c band dish.how much it costs?

THIS LINK EXPLAINS in a very simple way the elevation and azimuth,,
http://www.satsig.net/azelhelp.htm
even i was unaware of this until i saw this link read it and understood how easy it is to align a dish,

equipments needed: stb, lnb, patience, one compass or android phone / iphone with satellite tracking app / gps.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock