Seeking Help Regarding returns/refund and others.

vaideesh

Reaction score
Im planning to buy tata play binge plus set top box and I need some answers.

1. How much interference does trees have.
2.How to find azimuth and elevation angles for gsat-24.
3.what is the minimum product trial period. And will I get return if not satisfied with the service within the period.
4.what is the optimal range of signal and quality for good viewing experience.
5.can i reject the installation if satisfied levels of signal and quality cannot be obtained.
6.how is the customer service in chennai.

This is it for now. I'll add questions along the way. Thank you in advance

Bro my binge box,remote,adapter only sell 1200rs ,deactivate my account if you want

Use mobile satellite app to find direction elevation
trees may not affect signal much
service will be good in cities
no trial period but can recover money in account or something like that by surrender

Use mobile satellite app to find direction elevation
trees may not affect signal much
service will be good in cities
no trial period but can recover money in account or something like that by surrender
Thanks for the response.
And do you have any thoughts on points 4&5.

Even on the day of installation? Like when the technician cannot find good signal or something during installation itself.
How is that possible ?

Before installation just ask the technician which is the best place to install the dish to receive the optimum signal level

He will advise you and install as per your satisfaction. Though I am not sure if you can reject the installation if you are not happy with the signal levels .

See you will get channels even if u get 10% level but then it’s not justified right …

I am not sure about point 6 as I am not from Tamil Nadu

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock