Helpline : Neo pack and Zee hd channels

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Voice call from Islamabad, Pakistan, - Jahanzaib Nazir.

Problem : I am having dish tru hd connection, i am not getting Neo sd channels, and why the zee hd channels (zee tv, zee cinema, zee studio) dont have hd logo??

Solution : You can watch Neo sd channels by subscribing Neo plus ala carte pack at Rs 40 per month. Pack code is 656. Subscriber asked to contact dish tv cutomer care by email ([email protected]) for further details.
Secondly, dish tv is doing false marketing of zee hd channels. Zee tv hd, Zee cinema hd and Zee studio hd are all upscaled hd channels, and their advertisement about Full on hd channels availability is false. And hd logo cant be associated with an upscaled channel.

Jahanzaib satisfied with the reply and happy about the Dish tv personal helpline service.

Thanks...

Biswajit.

Im happy to recieve international calls on my personal helpline... This is the third international call. Previous ones were from Saudi Arabia (Murad) and Bangladesh (Syed). :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock