Breaking Hero ISL Also On Raj TV

May be Raj network channels will move to hotstar. Eventhough they have presence in almost all languages and many channels but it doesn't have much ratings. It will not be worth to Star.

In TRP terms they may be at the lowest but the name the brand they have built over the years is quite good and who knows Star might also have plans of expanding its tamil boquet by partnering Raj as they have seperate channels in each genre.

And three Star dubbed serials starting telecast from oct 1st on Raj Tv some early indication of developing partnership.

Good move by Star :) But Raj Tv must have paid some amount to star for ISL telecast.

If this prompts SUN DTH to add Raj group channels, I am happy. 🙋

Any One Remembering Sun News Is Telecasting India - Pakistan - South Africa - Ireland Fourtrangular Series in India In partnership with Neo Long Long Long Long Long Ago Any one remember that

i remember both raj tv and sun news (udaya news also) telecasting cricket when raj telecasted neo was not available on most of the cable so i had watch it though i dont know the language but when udaya news telecasted neo was available

i remember both raj tv and sun news (udaya news also) telecasting cricket when raj telecasted neo was not available on most of the cable so i had watch it though i dont know the language but when udaya news telecasted neo was available
Yes

Udaya news Telecasted KPL season 1 and season 2

Any One Remembering Sun News Is Telecasting India - Pakistan - South Africa - Ireland Fourtrangular Series in India In partnership with Neo Long Long Long Long Long Ago Any one remember that
But Google Doesn't Give Any Information About This Now......:unsure::unsure::unsure:

If Raj Network can telecast isl in Malayalam on their Raj music Malayalam it will be the perfect chance for them to market that channel. Ryt now the channel reoaetas 20 sings daily wise with some sponsored ads. Isl has really good viewership in Malayalam with Santosh Damodaran's commentary. Instead of Asianet Movies, if they can acquire the rights for Malayalam, all cable operators and dth has to add the Raj music Malayalam in their platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock