Hero Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 !!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 11,317

Last edited:
Ajay, Sonakshi to be seen in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 this Diwali

Ajay Devgan and Sonakshi Sinha, are plunging their hands into all that they can do, in order to promote their upcoming movie Son of Sardaar. Reports has to say that, they will make an appearance in the musical reality show Hero Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 on 10th of November at 9 pm.

So this diwali, all you have to do to celebrate the lively festival is relax and sit back on your couch, grab the remote control of your television and tune into Zee TV. Get a box of some popcorn along with some Diwali sweetmeats like gujiya and at the strike of 9 pm get the most out of the festival. You will soon find yourselves filled with the ecstasy of the festival and will get huge amounts of entertainment to cheer your day up.

This Diwali special episode of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa will not just showcase Ajay and Sonakshi as the celebrity guests at the show but will also have Gurdas Maan as the Mahaguru of the week. The two hours of this show will not fail to give you a nice dose of tradition, Bollywood and music along with a lot of glitz and glitters.

The festive mood and the ambiance are bound to take one to the highest level of festive trance.

Catch a glimpse of the contestant Shehnaz sing Taakte rehte tujhko saanjh saware from the movie Dabangg. Apparently, at the sets after Shehnaz’s performance Sajid asked Sonakshi Sinha to imitate the famous dialogue of the veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha (Sonakshi’s father). At this she politely said, “I am Sonakshi Sinha, not Shatrughan Sinha. I have my own dialogues” and refused to do the act. Well this act of hers has certainly raised a few eye brows.

Also something to look out for is how Mohammad Zain from Lahore got the standing ovation from everybody when he sang his favorite song Challa. Gurudas Mann himself joined him on stage to enjoy the musical delight while he performed. At this sight Ajay Devgan quoted "It was an honor to see Gurdas Maan perform live. After watching you perform, it's certain that if you love your work dearly, you will never fail in any endeavor."

So, gear up to celebrate this Diwali, zara hatke. This time celebrate it musically making the moments mystical!

Ajay, Sonakshi to be seen in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 this Diwali | Ajay Devgan | Son Of Sardar | Sonakshi Sinha

sa-re.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock