• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,640

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
"Hi Dost" channel changed its content from English Entertainment to Kids Programs with Hindi Subtitles.

tslH5BB.jpg

RTEGW2f.jpg

As expected. It was never going to survive in that form. No one will think that a channel run by Travelxp will be able to survive as an English GEC. Woman TV is another example from the same broadcaster.

As expected. It was never going to survive in that form. No one will think that a channel run by Travelxp will be able to survive as an English GEC. Woman TV is another example from the same broadcaster.
Woman TV i think it's a international syndicated channel I think woman will be hit

Hi Dost since inception was always a channel primarily airing K Dramas in Hindi and maybe they have added Korean or Japanese Cartoons too in its schedule......it was never an English GEC channel

You are a woman. Do you watch that channel? IMO it's mediocre. It is still airing first season of Love Island now, lol.
Yes I watch woman TV apart from this they different varieties of shows like fashion Hollywood related show i think according to the new promo of woman tv they'll change their schedule I've watched Dynasty over there

Hi Dost since inception was always a channel primarily airing K Dramas in Hindi and maybe they have added Korean or Japanese Cartoons too in its schedule......it was never an English GEC channel
But Still Not Adding Any DTH
Only Cable Operator

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock