HINDI ENTERTAINMENT HD CHANNELS

dinee said:
yesterday i talkd to SD CC,and i told them to add colors,movies now and ten HD, thy said based upon customer requirement they will add in future.just call and speak cc and tell what channels to be added(to SD users),so that when they get tp they will add.

it is a simple reply. every dth wud have given the same reply.

s but its an just information i collected.since this forum is also abt tat,not for an argument b/wn us.

prateek1987 said:
:angry:angry:angry
did i say u r the culprit. :no
its in ur nature that u assume n preassume things:hello
this is not the right attitude bro:wall
was there a need of ur unnecessary posts:no

What is your problem ? :angry You are always against me ? :wall Again this thread will be closed but not because of me but because of you. :angry It is not a question of promoting one particular brand. :angry Always you are using the word promoter - mods to take note. If constantly you are against me like this then I wont be able to give any updates on sun direct. :'( I request you, I beg you please dont do like this. Please, for God's sake. :'(

first of all sundirect will never add the roi channels.so waiting for these channels are wastage of time nothing else.Sundirect is doing good business in 4 states then why it will concentrate in north zone???

Amarjeet said:
first of all sundirect will never add the roi channels.so waiting for these channels are wastage of time nothing else.Sundirect is doing good business in 4 states then why it will concentrate in north zone???

I would have been very happy to know why sun direct added Star Plus HD , NGC Wild Hindi feed & Discovery Kids Hindi feed ? :huh

Bishnu15 said:
I would have been very happy to know why sun direct added Star Plus HD , NGC Wild Hindi feed & Discovery Kids Hindi feed ? :huh

:angry :angry:angry
dd has more than 70 hindi channels. the same way sun has many hindi channels but both r made for niche audiences.
i still cudn't understand u bro...:wall:wall:wall

Bishnu15 said:

y u always talk of only a few channels which sun have. y can't u compare with which sun does not have?:p
people r talking of x++ levels n u still stuck to x level only.:hello
just wake up bro b4 it become 2 late 4 u :tup
promoter or a fake promoter:clap
never do it again:no
the thread will b closed as it was closed last time also:tup

prateek1987 said:
y u always talk of only a few channels which sun have. y can't u compare with which sun does not have?:p
people r talking of x++ levels n u still stuck to x level only.:hello
just wake up bro b4 it become 2 late 4 u :tup
promoter or a fake promoter:clap
never do it again:no
the thread will b closed as it was closed last time also:tup

Ok. You can be rest assured of a warning. No comments from my side. Your continuous use of harsh words will be well noted by mods. I have nothing more to say. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Ok. You can be rest assured of a warning. No comments from my side. Your continuous use of harsh words will be well noted by mods. I have nothing more to say. :tup

bro... where i have used harsh words? which word is harsh bro?
if a guy is saying anything against sun direct, whether it is true or not, u always put questions to that guy?
why bro? can't anyone have any right to speak against any dth?
y u always come in between?:wall:wall:wall

prateek1987 said:
bro... where i have used harsh words? which word is harsh bro?
if a guy is saying anything against sun direct, whether it is true or not, u always put questions to that guy?
why bro? can't anyone have any right to speak against any dth?
y u always come in between?:wall:wall:wall

No No you have not used any harsh words. Actually you can never be wrong. :s Carry on, not interested in your petty quarrels. :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock