Hindi Super Value, Hindi Dhamaal, Hindi Sports Kids and 85 other Tata Play packs will be discontinued w.e.f 24th August

@SarfaRaZ bro nearest fit packs will have same no. of channels or any other extra channels to be added due to price hike.
I am on Telugu super value Hd pack now,due do price hike in this pack any extra channels to be added?

G9aEGtu.jpg

BSpmxnA.jpg
Thanks bro... Price only changed... Same channels.

Last edited:
@SarfaRaZ bro nearest fit packs will have same no. of channels or any other extra channels to be added due to price hike.
I am on Telugu super value Hd pack now,due do price hike in this pack any extra channels to be added?
At current same number of Channels. But price is increasing because of upcoming channels addition happening on next 2 months.

Bro, is there any possibility to add Sony Ten 4 to the Tamil Thalaiva HDS pack? Any Tamil paid channels available to add. @SarfaRaZ

At current same number of Channels. But price is increasing because of upcoming channels addition happening on next 2 months.
Channel addition means, in these packs or in Tata Play platform 🤔🤔🤔

Before adding channels, price of maximum packs increased, TATA is PLAYing with subscribers 🙄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock