Discussion Hindi TV Channels - Movie Telecast Schedule Updates

Swades, Lakshya (2004), The Legend Of Bhagat Singh, Rang De Basanti, Gandhi, Prahaar, Vijeta (1982), Rufugee, Sehar, Shaurya and some other very good bollywood movies not being aired today by respective broadcasters :(

BPKr2vd.png

n5vNDJO.png
u0eevoF.png

"Shola aur Shabnam (1992)" & "Paap Ki Duniya (1988)" renewed by Sony, airing on Sony Max 2 on 1st October at 1pm (PKD) & 8pm (SAS).

Last edited:
Zee anmol cinema premiere GADAR 2, 11 NO V NAMASTE

Highly disappointed as they most likely r airing the movie at 15-20 faster playback speed to reduce the runtime with ads....was surprised that a 2 Hr 45 mins movie was over in just over 3 hrs on Zee Cinema,,usually total runtime with ads for such movies exceeds 3 hr 45 mins.

Also was surfing thru channels and watched Satyaprem Ki Katha for few minutes as it was airing on Zee Bollywood, again noticed that playback speed was faster than usual thus spoiling the whole viewing experience.

As such i have been able to understand based on my observation that Zee seems to be finding it difficult to get desired ratings for even good bollywood movies let alone average or flop ones thus they r premiering them so fast on Zee Bollywood and even having fewer airings of new bollywood post few initial airings.....had they be getting good ratings then scheduling strategy would have been lot different

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock