DTH updates Hindi TV Shows SD & HD | Hindi TV Shows Mini SD & HD | Jingalala Saturdays Offer | 30th September 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter Parthi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 5,352

For the longest time it was you who was posting these offers every week one day earlier than the actual day. And that's been the norm from the days i know atleast. So, why is it you are against it this time?
Because I never posted when there were several offers reflecting on portal. You can clearly see that these are glitches.

Because I never posted when there were several offers reflecting on portal. You can clearly see that these are glitches.
So you mean to say all the other packs apart from the Hindi packs are glitches? I could activate one among them successfully so just asking.

So you mean to say all the other packs apart from the Hindi packs are glitches? I could activate one among them successfully so just asking.
These offers except Hindi TV Shows pack don't come under the Jingalala Offer. You can subscribe to them anytime. Previously, Tata Play had given the same type of offers.

Back
Top Bottom