• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 572

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Hi guys I just want to share my experience after watching 5 episode of Hip Hip Hurray Season 1.
Guys I was born in 90's but unfortunately I was not young that I could watch this show at that time. My elder brother and sisters watched this show at that time.

And, when they heard about Season 3 they started talking about the show. And,I realized that what I had missed. And, I started watching on YouTube.

Guys it's awesome, fantastic and outstanding...
Proper cast, excellent acting and its just like I'm watching myself and my school friends.

Wether it is Channel V or M TV or Star Plus or Star One no one can beat this show in youth category seriously. It's best youth based family show.

It's awesome guys. If you didn't watched it yet. You should also watch it.

One of the most popular and loved youth-based series of all time, 'Hip Hip Hurray' made an entry on television and instantly made an everlasting impact.

It chronicled the life of Class 12 students from De Nobili High School (played by actors Kishwer Merchant, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Shveta Salve) and their teachers (Vinay Pathak and Suchitra Pillai).

The channel, which aired the series earlier, has decided to revive it by roping in new faces as central characters. Vikas Gupta of Gumrah fame has developed the the concept.

Informs a source associated with the project, "It's a coming-of-age story, which will tackle issues pertaining to teenage love, sexuality, peer pressure and parent-child relationship. Anshuman Malhotra, who played the young Shahid Kapoor in the film Haider, will be seen in a pivotal role."

Show Name:- 'Hip Hip Hurray !' Season 3
Channel Name:- Zee tv
Genre :- Youth
Language:- Hindi
Launch Date :- Update Soon
Days :- Update Soon
Time :- Update Soon

Hopefully no one have any issue with my this Article written by own.
I had post it with information.

Back
Top Bottom