Discussion Hollywood Kannada Dubbed Premier Updates and Satellite Rights

Hollywood Cinema, starts from January 31st at 1:00PM on Colors Kannada and Colors Kannada HD.
(Includes premiere of dubbed version of Hollywood movies in Kannada every week-Sunday)
nyqLIXR.jpg

Last edited:
Colors Hollywood cinema

Hellboy 2004

The Karate Kid 2010

The Karate Kid Part II

The Equalizer 2014

Bad Boys

SpiderMan: Homecoming

Zombieland

Hotel Transylvania 3

Zathura the space adventure

Godzilla 1998

Home alone

Angry birds 1 and 2

Iron man ( not confirmed )

Jurassic collection

The adventures of tin tin

Sonic : the hedgehog movie

Last edited:
Colors Hollywood cinema

Hellboy 2004

The Karate Kid 2010

The Karate Kid Part II

The Equalizer 2014

Bad Boys

Zombieland

Hotel Transylvania 3

Godzilla 1998

Home alone

Angry birds 1 and 2

Iron man

Jurassic collection

This library from Sony Pictures Production Movies
Iron man not airing in Colors Kannada, But you can watch Iron Man Special Appearance in Spiderman : Homecoming.

Last edited:
Colors Hollywood cinema

Hellboy 2004

The Karate Kid 2010

The Karate Kid Part II

The Equalizer 2014

Bad Boys

Zombieland

Hotel Transylvania 3

Godzilla 1998

Home alone

Angry birds 1 and 2

Iron man

Jurassic collection

Bro are you Guessing above movies to Colors Kannada, then also Add these titles Disney The Lion King, Aladdin and 20th Century Studios Avatar, Titanic, Home Alone Series to Colors Kannada, Please don't post anything without confirmation and some Sony/Columbia movies airing soon on Colors Kannada, some other movies on Udaya TV and Zee Picchar. Most of your Quotes Some update pages too Copying and posting.

2OKEIVT.jpg

Iron man Intellectual property of Marvel/Disney India and Now with Star India, Don't know how you guessing to Colors without Confirmation.

Bro are you Guessing above movies to Colors Kannada, then also Add these titles Disney The Lion King, Aladdin and 20th Century Studios Avatar, Titanic, Home Alone Series to Colors Kannada, Please don't post anything without confirmation and some Sony/Columbia movies airing soon on Colors Kannada, some other movies on Udaya TV and Zee Picchar. Most of your Quotes Some update pages too Copying and posting.

2OKEIVT.jpg

Iron man Intellectual property of Marvel/Disney India and Now with Star India, Don't know how you guessing to Colors without Confirmation.
As per promo I said. I saw iron man in promo it might be from spiderman movie 😅

As per source Columbia/Sony Pictures India Dubbed Many Own movies it maybe more than 50 movies for Satellite Premiere and Till now Disney India Not Started Dubbing of Subsidiary Studios Walt Disney Studios, Marvel, Pixar, 20th Century Studios and Lucasfilm Movies for Channel and OTT Disney + Hotstar.
As per promo I said. I saw iron man in promo it might be from spiderman movie 😅
Home alone

Iron man ( not confirmed )

Jurassic collection

Home Alone Series IP of Disney and Jurassic Series part of NBC Universal Pictures.

Last edited:
Yesterday 10pm Bloodshot on Zee Pichhar
znnLAWq.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock