Hollywood Movie and Special premiers on TV

images

World Television Premier of Oblivion on Star Movies SD/HD on April 26@ 1 PM & 9 PM

Oblivion is a 2013 American post-apocalyptic science fiction film based on Joseph Kosinski's Radical Comics-edited unpublished graphic novel of the same name. The film was co-written, produced and directed by Kosinski.

I am waiting for Fast and the Furious 6

MV5BMTQyNTk5MDk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgyODYxOQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

World Television Premier of The Sapphires on Star Movies SD/HD this Saturday @ 9 PM

Plot summary-It's 1968, and four young, talented Australian Aboriginal girls learn about love, friendship and war when their all-girl group The Sapphires entertain the US troops in Vietnam.

KFjtBHq.jpg

World Television Premier of G.I Joe Retaliation on HBO on April 13 @1 PM & 9 PM

G.I. Joe: Retaliation is a 2013 American military science fiction action film directed by Jon M. Chu, based on Hasbro's G.I. Joe toy, comic and media franchises

Plot Summary-The G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.

Basil Ak said:
KFjtBHq.jpg

World Television Premier of G.I Joe Retaliation on HBO on April 13 @1 PM & 9 PM

G.I. Joe: Retaliation is a 2013 American military science fiction action film directed by Jon M. Chu, based on Hasbro's G.I. Joe toy, comic and media franchises

Plot Summary-The G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.

Last week only they telecast in HBO Hits

then what hbo calls it as premium?

12_Rounds_2_dvdcover.jpg

World Television Premier of 12 Rounds 2 on Star Movies Action on April 20 @1PM & 8 PM

12 Rounds 2: Reloaded is a 2013 American action film directed by Roel Reiné, and also produced by WWE Studios. The film stars Randy Orton, Tom Stevens, Brian Markinson and Cindy Busby. It is a sequel to the 2009's 12 Rounds starring John Cena

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock