Discussion Hollywood Telugu Dubbed Premiere Updates and Satellite Rights

Coma this Sunday 12:00PM on Zee Cinemalu.
5vrUBDm.jpg

When ETV started telecasting Hollywood movies I save those movies names in my note mobile,
ETV telecasted 51 Hollywood movies from Sony Pictures Production,
Gemini Tv telecasted 21 Hollywood movies from Sony Pictures Production.
I hope ETV takes the satellite rights of Marvel Studios movies and telecasts them on thier channel as Star MAA Is totally wasting it . They telecasted Avengers Endgame 2 years ago and after that they haven't telecasted a single Marvel / 20th Century Studios movie .

I hope ETV takes the satellite rights of Marvel Studios movies and telecasts them on thier channel as Star MAA Is totally wasting it . They telecasted Avengers Endgame 2 years ago and after that they haven't telecasted a single Marvel / 20th Century Studios movie .
Marvel was now a part of Walt Disney, as they have own channels they didn't give it to others.

10years back Maa Tv telecasted WB Production movies every Sunday @9AM,
Those days compitition between Gemini Hollywood movies vs Maa TV Hollywood movies,
Gemini winner, because Maa Tv telecasted only few movies like- Mad Max-2-The road warrior, The Matrix, Superman returns,etc..

Here Gemini TV telecasted so many movies
"Arnold movies,James Bond movies, 20th Century fox movies like Home Alone-1,2,3, The Santa Clause-1,2, etc..."

After 10years in 2021 ETV telecasted so many Hollywood movies,
When I requested to Star Maa they said we don't have Telugu right's to telecast Avengers, Home alone in Telugu,

then what is the use of parent company,
10years back Gemini TV telecasted so many 20th century fox movies,
After 10years now Still Star Maa not telecasting those movies,

Finally, Few blockbuster movies like The Adventure of Tintin, The Equalizer, etc...ETV Telecasted,
not only these movies so many movies, other website members Recorded those audio's and Sync to Bluray, finally thank god Home Alone-2, etc... Available in Telugu in Net,

Guys, here Star maa doing some mistake like they telecasted Hollywood movies but very big strange thing is "They telecasted in SD channel only"
Here ETV & Gemini telecasted so many Hollywood unavailable movies in Telugu in HD & SD,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock