Housefull 2 fills up plexes, nets Rs 455 mn

Niraj Rathod

Reaction score
Housefull 2 opened handsomely, netting Rs 455 million its its first weekend. The movie ran to near full capacity in multiplexes, peaking on Sunday by adding about 25 per cent more than its opening day collections.

The multi-starrer film maintained a steady business even on Monday.

Bumboo, a nondescript film, fared poorly at the box office.

Meanwhile, Saif Ali Khan's Agent Vinod added Rs 67.5 million in its second week, taking its total to Rs 433.5 million. The film stands to lose a major chunk of its investment.

Kahaani continues to hold its own despite new releases. The film collected Rs 45 million in its fourth week, taking its net collections to Rs 569 million.

Paan Singh Tomar has impressed at the turnstile, considering none had confidence to release the film for about three years. When it hit the theatres eventually, it released at very limited screens. The film has collected Rs 6 million in its fourth week, taking its net box office collections to Rs 166.5 million.

yeah housefull 2 had been given 4 star rating by times of india.

i am yet to watch the movie.

is it hilarious than the 1st part.

ddf members pl suggest whether to watch this movie or avoid it.

i also yet to watch movie because my exam is coming this thursday and papa to band bajaye :lol :D :hehe :rofl

Greatachiever said:
yeah housefull 2 had been given 4 star rating by times of india.

i am yet to watch the movie.

is it hilarious than the 1st part.

ddf members pl suggest whether to watch this movie or avoid it.

do watch it
its a laugh riot and watch for chunky pande, akshy kumar and ranjeet

I did watch the first day first show in Fame, and it was all fun. It was all entertaining, and the cast were ok. Especially liked Akshay Kumar's acting in the whole movie, he has got the talent to make us laugh with SERIOUS comedy.. lol..
JAI BHADRAKAALI!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock