How many Channels Added after conversion from MPEG2 To MPEG4

• Thread starter Thread starter dineshakshit1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 14,491
Prakash Kumar said:
Yesterday , the man came to change the Set top box from old to New .
I had a chat with the employee .

The main focus is on regional languages , TATA SKY is going to add more regional Channels from this month end .

From August 1 there will be lot of new channels i guess.. for tamil itself another 8 channels(not sure which)

In tamilnadu after sundirect ,Tatasky and airtel both got second position,so tatasky dont want to loose their tamil customers...In tamilnadu people mostly selecting tatasky as their home dth,because of its brand name,so tatasky immediately add nearly 12 tamil channels from august1 source:cc

dineshakshit1992 said:
In tamilnadu after sundirect ,Tatasky and airtel both got second position,so tatasky dont want to loose their tamil customers...In tamilnadu people mostly selecting tatasky as their home dth,because of its brand name,so tatasky immediately add nearly 12 tamil channels from august1 source:cc

wow 12 tamil channels coming..
Now people will throw airtel , d2h dish tv and sun direct and will buy tata sky

dineshakshit1992 said:

none of Tamil channel added, as u say 12 tamil channels from 1st aug

Anmoljyotir77 said:
none of Tamil channel added, as u say 12 tamil channels from 1st aug

just 11 tamil chnls has to convert into mpeg4
by the speed they r converting chnls , i think they will convert remaining 11 chnls in max of 10 days.

Back
Top Bottom