how o get customer I d no

• Thread starter Thread starter cheluvesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 2,141
cheluvesh said:
How to get airtel s digital TV customer I'd I have vc no.

welcome to ddf cheluvesh bro :hs:hs:clap:clap:tup after finishing the 10 post u can able to send PM to our members... Send ur vc number to jay vithlani surely he will help u bro....

just give a missed call on 08130081300.
The service is completely free of cost for all Airtel Digital TV customers and will provide the following information to customers on an SMS within 5 seconds of the missed call:
Customer ID
Balance and Validity
Package Name
Monthly Rental
Base Package Rental
Top Up Rental
Last Recharge Date and Amount
No. of Connections

BiswajitKonch said:
just give a missed call on 08130081300.
The service is completely free of cost for all Airtel Digital TV customers and will provide the following information to customers on an SMS within 5 seconds of the missed call:
Customer ID
Balance and Validity
Package Name
Monthly Rental
Base Package Rental
Top Up Rental
Last Recharge Date and Amount
No. of Connections

yeah bro but u may got info only from register telephone number only.... If u call from other that RTN means u got error msg oly...

Bro r u outside of india? If u,,then call cc,,they will help u,,,if the junior cc can not solve the problem,,tell them transfer ur call senior cc,,they solve ur problem surely,,n first u tell them ,that u r outside of india then they will help u specialy,,

mahin105 said:
Bro r u outside of india? If u,,then call cc,,they will help u,,,if the junior cc can not solve the problem,,tell them transfer ur call senior cc,,they solve ur problem surely,,n first u tell them ,that u r outside of india then they will help u specialy,,

:no:no:no using indian dth outside india is a illegal(edited) so if thread starter call cc and tell means they simply take complaint againest his connection and deactivate the connctn...

A crime has so many definitions :D .
I'm also using Indian DTH outside India. But I believe it is my right unless my living country should restrict this activity. My resident country not providing my requirements to watch indian channels. So I opted to and installed my essentials. Human rights :P

Back
Top Bottom