Seeking Help How to buy 99 pack and is it possible ?

unirockers

Contributor
Reaction score
My free month of ADTV is expiring and I wish to change my base pack. I don't watch SD channels so I thought I must go for 99 base pack plus Royal HD (170).
Means I'd have to pay Rs.269 PM. And how can I get that 99 wala pack since I can't see it in selfcare website or airtel app.

1. Is it possible to get 99 base pack with Royal HD 170 and pay Rs.269 Pm ?
2. How to get 99 base pack in ADTV ?
3. Will I get to watch SonyHD , Sab HD and Star Plus HD since they are not included in 99 base pack?

Thank you fellows!!

Last edited:
Call cc to change your base pack. They will do it. U should be able to add royalHD pack. Think you might need another pack of approx 40rs before enabling it.

My free month of ADTV is expiring and I wish to change my base pack. I don't watch SD channels so I thought I must go for 99 base pack plus Royal HD (170).
Means I'd have to pay Rs.269 PM. And how can I get that 99 wala pack since I can't see it in selfcare website or airtel app.

1. Is it possible to get 99 base pack with Royal HD 170 and pay Rs.269 Pm ?
2. How to get 99 base pack in ADTV ?
3. Will I get to watch SonyHD , Sab HD and Star Plus HD since they are not included in 99 base pack?

Thank you fellows!!
Yes its possible.call customer care and requested them to change your base pack into myplan 99.Also you can able to activate any hdtopup like magic HD (93rs),royal HD(170rs) and maxhd(225rs).
In royal HD topup all Hindi entertainment channel included so you can able to see sonyhd,sabhd,starplus HD etc and many more **(all 3 HD topup available for all base pack)
****In below link you can able to see which channels included in magic HD and Royal HD topup
DDF Exclusive - New HD Packs: Royal HD, Magic HD & Other HD Add-Ons Introduced

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock