How to create a Customer ID & add RTN ?

• Thread starter Thread starter monirmunna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 7,150
jay vithlani said:

Sorry to bother again Jay .... in my account option in box 'Setting' the Customer ID and RTN is showing blank . Wondering how the customer ID to be linked with VC / box ?

bro your box ( connection ) is new. so id and RTN update soon. they update is automatic. so no tension bro :)

RTN No. & Cust ID will now updated on ur TV Screen when u open any option with STB remote on Screen..:tup

jay vithlani said:
bro your box ( connection ) is new. so id and RTN update soon. they update is automatic. so no tension bro :)

okey .... however the box was delivered on 9th May .... connected to the Dish on 22nd May .... and till last night the ID & RTN has not been updated. Is there something to do with the dealer ? does he need to notify the company to connect the box with this specific IDs?

Vikram said:
don't worry , it is automatic update by stb firmware ,

Thanks Everyone..... I recharged some amount using that Customer ID & it worked. The Connection is working fine.

now I need to change the subscription package, the RTN used for this connection is not mine. I only know the customer ID. How can I upgrade the pack without the RTN ?

Back
Top Bottom