dynamic contract :high

dynamic colour: high

noise reduction : high

film mode;on

colout temp:cool

red ,green,blue,

also picture reset also available

if problem not resolve means after try this factory reset in menu

i am also face this problem from 2 days in my ddb tv as new after new software upgraded in my ddb there is slightly difference in color and hd also effected

First, try checking the picture resolution you're getting on the TV. There should be a button on your remote which shows the resolution and frame rate of the picture.

With an SD STB you'll be using a Composite Cable to transfer Video and Audio. This cable is used to transmit analog signal with a maximum resolution of 480i (720x480 pixels) or 576i (720x576 pixels). This is usually called DVD quality or Standard Definition (SD) quality.

This resolution is too small for a 42 inch TV. Being an Analog signal there isn't much the STB or TV can do to improve picture quality. On your 32 inch TV since there wont be much of scaling PQ might be good.

Go for D2H HD STB and use HDMI cable. You will be able to get the highest resolution of 1080i (1920x1080 pixels) in digital format. Picture quality will be a lot better coz even SD channels will be scaled to that size by the STB.

prateek1987 said:
hi

i have 42'' led tv n i have d2h connection but the pq is very very bad.

i am getting pixellations all around and i don't know how to fix this problem.

please guide me it is with me only or it is with videocon d2h.

also i have normal set top box so is it the case with normal stb.

plz plz hel me

solution is simple. Upgrade to HD set top box.

SD set top box with 42 inch led is like navy has bought largest carrier it can afford but don't have money to invest on weaponry to make it armed ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock