• Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 3,037

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello All,

Several members keep asking questions about how to embed images in their posts. In this tutorial, I'm going to describe the easiest method to do this.

1. Register an account with an image hosting website, preferably imgBB or Imgur.
2. Login to the website with your credentials and upload the pics.

ImgBB (https://imgbb.com) Uploading Process:

Click on Upload

Img_BBUpload.png

Select File:

Img_BBSelect_File.png

Select the Album to upload the pic and click upload:
Img_BBAlbum_Select.png

Copy the BB Code Full:

Img_BBCode_Full.png

Paste the full BB code in your post directly. That's it, your image should now appear. This process is same even on mobile. You can even create a shortcut on your home screen once you login to the imgBB website with your account to easily upload pics subsequently.

Alternatively, you can copy the Full Image link as shown below.

Imgbb_Direct_Links.png

Then click on the Insert Image icon from the editor as shown below.

Image_Editor_Link.png

Imgur (https://imgur.com/upload) Uploading Process:

Click on Upload Images:

Cs1rrUT.png

Select File:

EN3MA6f.png

Click on Get Share Links:

h769Ac8.png

Copy the BB Code Full:

KXNqq9Q.png

Paste the full BB code in your post directly. That's it, your image should now appear.

Alternatively, you can copy the Full Image link as shown below.

Imgur_Direct_Link.png

Then click on the Insert Image icon from the editor as shown below.

Image_Editor_Link.png

Imgur doesn't add .png at the end of the link, so you need to add .png at the end. For example, if your link is imgur.com/xxxxx you need to make it imgur.com/xxxxx.png (Whatever is your extension)

Hope this helps!! Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting image is simple without sign-up.
Just goto
Postimage.xyz website.
Posting link
Upload ur image.
After uploading the image.
Click about inthe end of the page .
Just find the image link .paste ur IMG url on the page reply.
That is it(y)

Last edited:
@roguejai still its better to upload on popular hosting site to keep files (images in our case) hosted for longer time as new sites come and go more often but reputed site stay for long.

This is for my parents. I took this connection recently and the initial plan of 2 months was completed on 15-Dec-2018. Then I just got the base pack changed to MyPlan 99, as the connection is currently idle. I discussed with my parents and they were absolutely clear that they don't need any unwanted channels. They just gave me an 8 channel list and below will be the pack going forward.

Airtel-NCF-Telugu.png
How do you manage to get such clear screenshots? All my images when uploaded get compressed, even if I use android, windows, or Mac

How do you manage to get such clear screenshots? All my images when uploaded get compressed, even if I use android, windows, or Mac
I took the screenshot on Windows using Snipping Tool and uploaded on imgBB, may be they don't compress much!

I took the screenshot on Windows using Snipping Tool and uploaded on imgBB, may be they don't compress much!
How can I remove imgur water Mark when I uploaded any images I will try anything but
Can't upload image like you.

How can I remove imgur water Mark when I uploaded any images I will try anything but
Can't upload image like you.
Use imgBB, they don't apply any watermark.

Back
Top Bottom